Re: Agenda TC 08/04/2009

We of course can but not for long. The LC review period for POWDER
relatively short, deadline is 27th of April.

Maybe a very short background is in order: Powder finished its round as
LC, but there was one technical issue that was discovered at the last
minute, related to some esoteric issues on handling internationalized
domain names and IRI-s. This was solved but that requires a short LC on
that technical issue.

But... the fact is that we somehow missed the previous last call and we
did not realize that their OWL 2 related section is outdated. So feeding
that back, too, is important to them. Nevertheless, the last call period
is indeed short.

Ivan

Michael Schneider wrote:
> [...]

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/