Re: Review of XML Serialization (first part)

Hi Bijan,

Thanks for the quick fixes (almost scary).

On 6 apr 2009, at 21:18, Bijan Parsia wrote:
>> Section 2 (Example Ontology)
>>
>> * Is the reference to 'live-from-wiki.xsd" in the schema location
>> intentional? I assume the schema will change to a more permanent
>> location in the future. Perhaps we should use that location instead
>> of the live one?
>> * Very (very) minor remark: class names usually start with an
>> uppercase character.
>
> What classes?

Uhm.. the animal and the tabloid.

>> Section 3 (Example Ontology)
>>
>> Review is done *before* IRI abbreviation was introduced, but
>> *after* the Prefix element was defined.
>>
>> * The schema does not define the owl:priorVersion,
>> owl:backwardCompatibleWith and owl:incompatibleWith ontology
>> properties which are part of the OWL 2 Specification
>
> The schema does not define any properties or classes (e.g.,
> owl:Thing). One just uses the appropriate IRIs in the right places.
> Did you have something else in mind?

No, you are right of course. (Tsk)

> I'm still cleaning up references and some wordsmithing/formatting. I
> will add some Prefixes to the example as well.

Great, I'll keep looking.

-Rinke

> Cheers,
> Bijan.

---
Drs Rinke Hoekstra

Leibniz Center for Law      |  AI Department
Faculty of Law              |  Faculty of Sciences
Universiteit van Amsterdam  |  Vrije Universiteit
Kloveniersburgwal 48        |  De Boelelaan 1081a
1012 CX  Amsterdam          |  1081 HV Amsterdam
+31-(0)20-5253499           |  +31-(0)20-5987752
hoekstra@uva.nl             |  hoekstra@few.vu.nl

Homepage: http://www.leibnizcenter.org/users/rinke