Re: Review of Direct Semantics (ACTION 314)

On 5 Apr 2009, at 23:45, Michael Schneider wrote:

> * §1, 3rd par: "The semantics is defined for an OWL 2 axioms and
> ontologies, [...]". Something is grammatically wrong with this
> sentence.

To avoid confusion among the editors of this document: I took the
liberty of deleting the "an" after "defined for" without mentioning
this in my review.

Thomas

|  Dr Thomas Schneider                         schneider@cs.man.ac.uk  |

Kentucky (adj.)
   Fitting exactly and satisfyingly.
   The cardboard box that slides neatly into a small space in a garage,
   or the last book which precisely fills a bookshelf, is said to fit
   'real nice and kentucky'.