Publication of User Facing Documents

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 10:24:29 +0100
To: W3C OWL Working Group <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
After careful consideration, we have decided that, as there will be
no CR phase for User Facing Documents (NF&R, QRG and Primer), we will
publish these as Public Working Drafts in this round (with the
possible exception of Primer, which may not be ready) and transition
them to Last Call when the other documents transition to CR. This
does not reflect any change (or anticipated change) in the status of
these documents or the WG decision that they be rec track -- it
simply avoids imposing unnecessary schedule pressure.

Ian & Alan