Re: RDF-Based Semantics and n-ary dataranges

On 1 Apr 2009, at 20:44, Michael Schneider wrote:

> [...]

[snip]

Isn't this always the problem with extensions?

But here it's about documents. An OWL Document with n-ary predicates
in it is not a conforming OWL Document (it is an extended owl
document). Thus, a conforming OWL reasoner may reject it.

An OWL reasoner which, in some mode, accepts such documents is no
more non-conforming than if it accepts XML Schema documents and
checks them for satisfiability or if it accepts HTML and renders it.