W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > April 2009

Re: Agenda TC 01/04/2009

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 10:31:13 +0200
Message-ID: <49D32651.5040101@w3.org>
To: Héctor Pérez-Urbina <hector.perez-urbina@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
CC: "OWL 1.1" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Some comments on specific points, ahead of the meeting (just to shorten
the time we spend on them...)

On action items:

- Action 270 is clearly done, Boris had added a bunch of new examples
and I am happy with them. It should be ticked as done.
- Action 316, my review of the RDF based semantics is also done

On "Open Issues potentially affecting Last Call:

- the issue on n-ary datatypes related to conformance and the RDF based
semantics is certainly open, see:

HTTP://www.w3.org/mid/0EF30CAA69519C4CB91D01481AEA06A0011DA1CB@judith.fzi.de

settling that issue is necessary for the RDF based semantics (and, in my
view at least, the conformance document) to go to LC

Ivan



Héctor Pérez-Urbina wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> This is a preliminary version of this week's teleconference:
> 
>     *  Admin
>           o Roll call
>           o Agenda amendments?
>           o PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (25 March)
>           o Action items status
>                 + Pending Review Actions
>                       # Action 270 Add new examples in response to IH1
> / Boris Motik
>                       # Action 301 Contact Andy Seaborn and try to
> make sure he's happy with our work on rdf:text, and will talk to use
> about any remaining issues / Jie Bao
>                       # Action 309 Review QRG / Bernardo Cuenca Grau
>                       # Action 308 Review QRG / Bijan Parsia
>                       # Action 323 Help sandro / Bijan Parsia
>                       # Action 310 Review rdf:text document
> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec / Peter
> Patel-Schneider
>                       # Action 318 Review RDF semantics / Peter Patel-Schneider
>                 + Due and overdue Actions
>                       # Action 299 Find and fix the to-wiki-links
> Jeremy complains about / Sandro Hawke
>                       # Action 317 Review conformance / Alan Ruttenberg
>                       # Action 322 Review NF&R / Alan Ruttenberg
>                       # Action 320 Review profiles / Jie Bao
>                       # Action 319 Review Profiles / Achille Fokoue
>                       # Action 316 Review RDF semantics / Ivan Herman
>                       # Action 311 Review SS&FS by 1 April / Bernardo
> Cuenca Grau
>     * Documents and Reviewing
>           o All documents should now be ready for review
>                 + Modulo a couple of minor issues (see below)
>                 + References
>                 + Changes since 1st Last Call
>           o All documents now have [reviewers assigned] and eager to start work
>           o Publication Schedule (see Timeline)
>     * Last Call Comments (see public-owl-comments and Responses to
> Last Call Comments)
>           o Un-acknowledged
>                 + A bunch -- all being chased
>           o Non-positive Acknowledgments
>                 + ML2 45 OWLlink
>                 + RM1 51(a) Data properties should be functional (2nd
> reply sent 18th March)
>     * (Technical) Issues Arising
>           o Should include xsd:dateTime (see Boris's email)
>                 + PROPOSED: OWL 2 will include xsd:dateTime datatype
>           o Differences between OWL 1 and OWL 2 -- where should they
> be documented? (NF&R or Primer)
>     * Open Issues potentially affecting Last Call
>           o Issue 146 Specify use of labels in addition to/instead of
> entity URIs in serialization
>                 + PROPOSED: Manchester Syntax will/will-not specify
> how to use labels in addition to/instead of entity URIs
>     * Test Cases
>           o Problems with approved test cases?
>           o Progress on tool support, e.g., for "species validation"?
>           o How to organize related tests - e.g. same input but
> different results for DL versus Full/RL (e.g. punning/sameas)
>           o PROPOSED: Approve some/all of the test cases currently in
> the test queue
>     * Features "At-Risk" (just a reminder)
>           o owl:rational support
>           o rdf:XMLLiteral support
>     * Additional other business
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Héctor
> 

-- 

Ivan Herman, W3C Semantic Web Activity Lead
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/
mobile: +31-641044153
PGP Key: http://www.ivan-herman.net/pgpkey.html
FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf



Received on Wednesday, 1 April 2009 08:31:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Wednesday, 1 April 2009 08:31:50 GMT