RE: personal review of SKOS Reference for WG consideration

Hi Peter, and all!

I have to apologize. I just remember that I have agreed in one of our
earlier telcos to contribute my own SKOS review stuff. But I later forgot
about this again, and sent my review privately, anyway. Well, it won't come
back...

Michael