RE: OWL review drafts - new set today

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:23:56 +0200
To: "Sandro Hawke" <sandro@w3.org>
Cc: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi Sandro!

Now that the name of the DL-Semantics has been resolved to be "Direct
Semantics", this name should be used everywhere in the published documents.
In the list of review drafts, there is already a document called "Direct
Semantics". You and I have changed this name also in the RDF-Based Semantics
a few hours ago, but the list of review drafts still contains an older
version. Also, the Structural Spec still refers to the old name in its
References section. I did not check the other documents. I think every
editor should check his/her document and adjust the name.

Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe