RE: OWL review drafts - new set today

Hello,

Something is wrong with the formatting. The grammar boxes are not boxes and don't have the "Grammar" text written at the top.
Similarly, example boxes are formatted incorrectly.

By looking at the HTML code, I noticed that the stylesheet is not linked, but has been copied into the file. That'd be fine;
however, the stylesheet seems to be outdated. Please note that it has changed quite a bit since the last time around.

Once this problem is resolved, I'll take a look at the documents again.

Regards,

	Boris