RE: preview drafts

Hello,

I've added descriptions for the Syntax, Profiles, RDF Mapping, and XML Syntax. The latter two are the same as for the Semantics:
these documents were just updated in order to keep them in sync with the changes in the structural specification. Feel free to
update these descriptions should you deem necessary.

Regards,

	Boris