preview drafts

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 18:10:14 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

I ran the publication script on all the drafts that (I think) we're
talking about publishing very shortly, so people can see them in closer
to their final form.

Editors, please run ",validate" and ",checklinks" on these, and make
sure they are okay.

I think we'll also want at least a paragraph summarizing the changes
since the last published draft (if it's not a first draft).

Here's one, and they're all linked to each other under 'Set of
Documents':

    http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/draft/owl2-syntax/

The "color-coded diffs" (up by "Previous Version") are pretty goofy on
most of them, because of the extent of the changes.

     -- Sandro