Re: Survey on titles for OWL2 Semantics documents

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 11:35:04 -0400
To: "Michael Schneider" <schneid@fzi.de>
cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org

> >So why not call it:
> >
> >  "OWL 2 Standard First Order Semantics"
> >
> >(a bit long, but not longer than the proposed "Direct Model-Theoretic
> >Semantics")
> >
> >or:
> >
> >  "Standard FOL Semantics"
> >
> >(the latter will at least be a typically used short form).

I'll note that "OWL 2 Web Ontology Language: First Order Semantics" is
the second option on the survey....  But I've added your two above
(using the word "Standard") as well:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/41712/semantics_titles/

So that's five new options today.    Hopefully one of them will fly.

    -- Sandro