Re: ACTION-210: Review on "Conformance" section

I already reported (I think) that I incorporated the conformance text
into Test [1] -- now called Conformance and Test Cases. I also made a
few updates, including e.g., fixing up the RFC 2119 text. Not much
else has changed, however, so I wouldn't bother re-reviewing it.
Anyway, I will take a look at your comments and see what I can do to
address them.

Thanks,
Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Test