Editorial change in the spec: "Facet" vs. "Constraining Facet"

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:01:33 +0100
To: "'OWL 2'" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

Ivan just drew my attention to the fact that the term "facet" in XML Schema Datatypes spec is used in a more general sense than in
OWL 2: what we call "facet" is called a "constraining facet" there. I've taken the liberty to update the spec regarding this. Here
are the diffs:

Syntax:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=13226&oldid=13220

Semantics:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Semantics&diff=13227&oldid=12969

RDF Mapping:
http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Mapping_to_RDF_Graphs&diff=13229&oldid=13147

XML Syntax and Profiles didn't nee any updating. I don't know to what extent the other documents must be updated as well.

Regards,

	Boris