RE: Part II of my answers to PFPS' review of the RDF-Based Semantics

Hi Peter!

For the n-ary datatypes, I have extended the Editor's Note at the beginning
of the document by adding a reference to your mail:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=12
938&oldid=12933>

For annotation, you are right of course. I added the "some":

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=12
939&oldid=12938>

I have eventually removed the Review Comment, which cited your original
review mail, since it is not needed anymore.

Thanks a lot,
Michael