RE: Revision on DL-Semantics [RE: Candidate public working drafts]

True. But my point was that the vocabulary "V" does not occur anymore in
Section 2./5/. In 2.5, at the beginning of the section, "V" is introduced,
but not used within the whole section. The reason, why I pointed to Section
2.2 was that in the original definition of interpretations V was used (as
you confirmed above), but later in the document, when something is said
about interpretations, the vocabulary "V" is often omitted. In particular,
it is omitted in Section 2.5 (2.5. talks about interpretations several
times), although "V" is explicitly introduced there in the section's first
paragraph. So the question is, why is "V" introduced, but not referred to in
2.5?