RE: Question about datatype maps

Hello,

The concept of a datatype map is there just to act as a container for all datatypes. Please note that this notion has been taken
from OWL 1. Hence, instead of explaining why we removed it in OWL 2, we might as well use it. Furthermore, I find this notion quite
useful and don't see how eliminating it would make the documents easier to understand: instead of saying "the set of supported
datatypes", we say "a datatype map". That seems shorter, and it is also quite useful for the Semantics document(s).

Regards,

	 Boris