RE: Review: XML Serialization

Hi Boris,

Yes, you are right: it is  already in the XML Schema.  So no more action
on your part is needed.

Thanks!
Achille.

"Boris Motik" <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Sent by: public-owl-wg-request@w3.org
09/09/2008 10:34 AM

Achille Fokoue/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Review: XML Serialization

Hello,

Regarding KeyFor, I see that it appears as an axiom; however, it appears
as an axiom in the XML Schema, and it does so in exactly the same order.
So am I to assume that this comment does not need addressing? Please let
me know if this is not the case.

Regards,

            Boris