ACTION-206 [Modify the OWL 2 specification to refer to rdf:text] completed

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 16:25:37 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I've just completed my ACTION-206 by updating the OWL 2 spec to refer to rdf:text
(http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/InternationalizedStringSpec). Below is the diff for the document:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Syntax&diff=12400&oldid=12332

I've also updated the Profiles to refer to rdf:text instead of owl:internationalizedString.

The rdf:text specification currently does not define any facets. Because of that, the OWL 2 specification repeats also the
definition of the value spaces and literals (I need this to be able to define the semantics of facets). Should the rdf:text
specification be extended to define the facets as well, I will then subsequently update the OWL 2 spec to simply refer to this
specification for all issues related to string datatypes.

Please let me know should you have any comments.

Regards,

	Boris