Re: revised (punchier) version of LC comment on XML Schema Datatypes

On 3 Sep 2008, at 21:07, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
> Subject: Re: revised (punchier) version of LC comment on XML Schema
> Datatypes
> Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 15:45:52 -0400
>

>>> The revised draft letter is now available at
>>> http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/DateTime
>>>
>>> After concurrence by the OWL team I will send this to the XML
>>> Schema WG.
>>
>> Good.   Two points:
>>
>>   1. I'd suggest dropping 1.4.  It seems to be based on thinking that
>>      the 840 is hours instead of minutes.
>
> The issue is 14 hours vs 12 hours.  I could either make that
> explicit or
> drop the (admittedly minor) point.

I tweaked this (by appending "i.e., -720 to +840" to the offending
sentence). Feel free to change/delete this part -- it is, as you say,
of minor importance.

IMHO, it is now ready to go -- please send it to the XML Schema WG.

Thanks for your efforts on this.

Ian