RE: Initial comments on OWL 2 Full Semantics

Hi Peter,

thanks for the list!

I have added a review comment to the document, referring to your mail.
Here's the diff:

<http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=RDF-Based_Semantics&diff=12
067&oldid=12056>

I will answer to your comments within the next days.

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe