Re: Quick Reference

Hi All

There is an updated version of the quick reference for the reference
of discussion at the F2F4.

It has been redesigned based on comments from Peter and Uli (the
editors are grateful for their constructive comments!). The current
editing is focused on content organization rather than the final
look-and-feel. As mentioned in an editor's note, there are a few to do
things once the WG considers the current organization and
representation is acceptable.

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Quick_Reference_Guide

Regards

Jie