ACTION-231 completed (add a proof sketch for Theorem 1 in the Profiles document)

From: Boris Motik <boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:35:02 +0100
To: <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Hello,

I've just added a sketch of a proof of Theorem 1 in the Profiles document. Here is the diff:

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=Profiles&diff=14036&oldid=14034

Please note that this is just a sketch: a full proof would be way too complex to fit into this document.

Please let me know should you have any comments about it. Are we now ready to close ISSUE-142?

Regards,

	Boris