RE: change to functional syntax document

Well, this actually solves the problem reported by Mike Smith:

  <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Oct/0039.html>

  "In addition, the document specifies a mapping
  from Manchester syntax to the functional syntax.
  The mapping in the other direction, while intuitive,
  is not specified.  I don't believe it a requirement,
  but think the forward mapping would be nice to have."

SCNR,
Michael