ACTION-215 Review Manchester Syntax Document

From: Michael Smith <msmith@clarkparsia.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 17:15:23 -0400
To: public-owl-wg <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I have completed my review of the Manchester Syntax document by making
some small edits and adding several review comments [1], dispatching
ACTION-215.

In addition, the document specifies a mapping from Manchester syntax to
the functional syntax.  The mapping in the other direction, while
intuitive, is not specified.  I don't believe it a requirement, but
think the forward mapping would be nice to have.

--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia

[1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/index.php?title=ManchesterSyntax&diff=13730&oldid=13384