Re: Quick reference guide status update

There is an updated version of the card. Major revisions include:
* Reorganized OWL vocabulary. Currently it is redivided into three
columns: language elements (classes, data ranges, properties and
individuals); axioms and assertions; others (annotation, ontology
axioms, datatypes, name spaces)
* Move owl:AllDifferent and owl:AllDisjoint* into assertions as
suggested by Peter
* Change the title to "RDF Syntax version" as suggested by Peter
* Add two mini examples in RDF/XML and RDF/Turtle syntaxes

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/images/8/8b/Owl2-refcard_2008-10-01.pdf

There is actually a little blank space available on the card. I wonder
if we should add some other information, or make the two examples more
complete.

List of other language versions is shown as "TBA" at this moment. We
will wait for request from the WG for other syntaxes.

Comments are welcome

Regards

Jie

--