RE: new snapshots, with PDF

Ian Horrocks wrote:

>On 28 Nov 2008, at 23:35, Michael Schneider wrote:
>
>> Hi Sandro!
>>
>> A few things:
>>
>> * RDF-Based Semantics: The first entry in the "References" section
>> is still
>> in its "template-style" form. I can fill all data in the Wiki
>> version of the
>> document, if you like, now that things are more stable. But you may
>> also
>> decide to do it yourself only in the snapshots, if you wish. Please
>> tell me
>> your preference.
>
>I think that it would be worth filling in the data (in the Wiki
>version) as this is now pretty stable.

Ok, I did it.

Btw, I found the reason why the reference hasn't been changed by Sandro's
script was that the reference was wrong: It still pointed to the old "Test"
document, and was also still called "Test Cases". I have fixed this now to
"Conformance and Test Cases".

Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726
Fax  : +49-721-9654-727
Email: Michael.Schneider@fzi.de

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe