Re: Anonymous individuals and profiles

Boris,

for my understanding: does it mean that, for OWL RL, a compliant
implementation using the rule set would be expected to disallow the
usage of BNodes in the rules? At first glance this seems to be fairly
restrictive and not really understandable for neither the users nor for
implementers; indeed, the rule set seems to be absolutely oblivious to
the fact whether some of the resources are BNodes or not. Consequently,
I would expect rule based implementers to ignore this restriction.

Can you explain the rationale for this? Is it _really_ necessary to
disallow BNodes?

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/