RE: List of Contributors

Bijan Parsia wrote:

>I also suggest that each document have an acknowledgments section,
>which is somewhat traditional. AFAICT, usually the working group has
>an ack as well as each person who made at least one comment that
>changed a draft.

Ah, you mean this:

  <http://www.w3.org/TR/owl-semantics/#acknowledgments>

Sounds fair to me. So all the people, who did work in the WG, get honored in
this way. I can see quite a couple of people who contributed significantly
to many topics over the long time, however did perhaps not contributed
enough to some specific document to be mentioned for it as an official
contributor. But they really deserve acknowledgement, IMO.