Re: A proposal for a simplification of the annotations subsystem

Boris,

I will not be at the phone meeting, so: I like what I read:-) I am all
for a simplification and this looks like one...

You write that it affects the RDF Mapping; I presume it is the RDF->FS
that is affected and not the other way round, right?

Thanks

Ivan

Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/