Re: Agenda for teleconference 2008.11.12

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 16:30, Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Issues (10 minutes) -- most/all are "on hold"
>   Issue 146 Specify use of labels in addition to/instead of entity
> URIs in serialization
>   Issue 87 ACCEPTED: Adding a datatype to represent rational numbers
>   Issue 97 Add GRDDL to OWL/XML Syntax
>   Issue 127 documents contain bits of nary datatype but these are not
> yet in OWL 2 editorial
>   Issue 56 Specify standard "repairs" for moving select RDF documents to OWL
>   Possible discussion permitting some specific additional rdf vocabulary in OWL
>  Additional other business (5 min)

Given the short time allocation for discussion and the apparent
consensus, I suggest modifying the agenda, adding a "proposed to
resolve" section with the following (moved from above):

Issue 56: according to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Oct/0080.html

Issue 127: according to
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Jun/0035.html