Re: Syntax: Table 3

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 4:33 AM, Boris Motik
<boris.motik@comlab.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It is true that these resources are allowed in OWL ontologies; however, they do not belong to Table 3 of Syntax. This table simply
> lists the vocabulary elements from the rdf, rdfs, owl, and xsd namespaces that have special meaning in OWL 2. That is, vocabulary
> elements from Table 3 can be used in the ontologies in functional-style syntax even though they are in one of the built-in
> namespaces.
>
> In contrast, owl:DeprecatedClass and owl:DepretatedProperty cannot be used in ontologies in functional-style syntax. They are part
> of the reserved vocabulary, just like, say, owl:someValuesFrom.

OK, then I think it might be good to clarify the text, which currently
says: "All other URIs from the reserved vocabulary constitute the
disallowed vocabulary of OWL 2 and must not be used in OWL 2
ontologies"

Perhaps add "as expressed in the functional syntax" ?

-Alan