Re: Agenda for teleconference 2008.11.12 (ISSUE 146, ISSUE 87, ISSUE 97, ISSUE 127, ISSUE 56)

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 5:04 PM, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk> wrote:
> On 11 Nov 2008, at 21:30, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>>   Possible discussion permitting some specific additional rdf vocabulary
>> in OWL
>
> [snip]
>
> I don't recall anything like this appearing on the mailing list, so why is
> it on the telecon agenda? Who's championing it? Is there a proposal?

Apologies for the brevity.

This is related to the discussion that ensued from
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Oct/0147.html

The interested parties (which include me) are discussing whether to
post an issue or not. *If* they do I thought it important to discuss
it. Therefore I left a place in the agenda.

The last concrete proposal, some form of which may make it into an issue is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2008Nov/0048.html

-Alan