Re: Easy Keys text

Peter has pointed out that the minutes should have been edited to
reflect the correct poll subject but that as they stand they do not
support the interpretation I make. Therefore, to dot all the i's I'll
put this on the Agenda  for the upcoming teleconference so that we can
get it on record. Specifically I will proposed that Easy Keys is added
to the specification, with formal acceptance of adding it to OWL 2
language being part of our next vote to publish, and based on the
usual review we do before publication.

Bijan, if you would, please hold off on editing the spec until that
happens. If you have already edited, please revert to the unedited
version, and accept my apologies extra work my lapse in process rigor
has caused.

We have been a bit lax on this sort of thing in general recently, for
example with Boris (routinely for the better) making anticipatory
edits in order to expedite the process. In the light of Peter's
concerns, let's please be scrupulous to process and only edit our
documents to address formally resolved issues, recording diffs and
their associations to the issues that they address via email or by
adding notes to the tracker issue pages.

Thanks,
Alan