Re: ISSUE-124 (datarange complement): The complement of a datarange is defined relative to the whole data domain

Boris Motik wrote:
> Now here is what I believe this is not an issue in practice. A typical ontology would contain an explicit specification of the range
> of R:
>
> (9) PropertyRange( R xsd:integer )
Yes. This is the bit that I had missed earlier but had just discovered
in the owl1.1 example (in the family.owl file from
www.owldl.com).  Now I understand where the added scoping of the range
for the restricted DatatypeProperty
was coming from.  I agree that this addresses the same need that my
suggested DataIntersectionOf constructor was
intended to fulfill, and thus there is no need for the new constructor.

-Evan