Re: UFDTF TC Monday 2008-05-12 10AM EST

From: Elisa F. Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 09:40:53 -0700
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
CC: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Hi Alan and all,

Sorry I missed the call this morning - I was traveling Thursday and
Friday, with little access to email/network, and promised my family that
I would not turn my laptop on for the mother's day weekend.  I'm just
now catching up on email and saw this notice.

It would be helpful if we could have more notice in the future - even if
that notice is updating the next meeting time on the wiki, which I did
check on Thursday morning.

Best,

Elisa