Re: UFDTF TC Monday 2008-05-12 10AM EST

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@cs.man.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 22:45:24 +0100
Cc: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>, Evan Wallace <ewallace@cme.nist.gov>, Elisa Kendall <ekendall@sandsoft.com>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
To: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>

On 9 May 2008, at 22:34, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> Agenda is to see where we stand on the various efforts:

Regrets. Traveling to DL that day.

Primer...a majority of comments have been addressed, and I've started
working on the new draft. This will be a substantial revision that
will include pointers to the new structural spec and at least one
family of perspectival "hints and tips" (I have a sample one in
there, but have not configured the buttons.)