fragments comments

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:31:57 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

I've added some comments to the frags doc.

Note that these do not constitute the promised HP review of OWL-R which
I expect in the next few days, and maybe very short - along the lines of:

"We expect to implement this."

I haven't marked those issues that are critical - if I have time on
Monday I will mark those review comments that IMO, must be addressed
before FPWD, and those that I would at least like to be explicit as open
issues or to-do so that the reader can see that these aspects of the
WIP. The vast majority of my comments can wait until after FPWD.

I think critical comments are:
   title, copyright and abstract

with intro as near-critical.

Jeremy