comment on fragments

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:12:12 +0000
To: "Web Ontology Language ((OWL)) Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
CC: herman.ter.horst@philips.com

I have one 'must fix' editorial comment on the fragments proposal before
FPWD.

http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Fragments_Proposal

I hope to add other comments of a less critical nature to the Wiki, time
permitting.

The must fix comment is that the OWL-R section, particularly the OWL-R
Full section, must reference ter Horst's pD* paper. In my view it is
inappropriate even to publish a FPWD without at least a place holder to
appropriate acknowledgement of sources.

The minimum change to address this comment would be to add an editor's
note with a TO-DO, but it is probably as easy just to do it.

The same is probably true for the other two fragments, but I am less
informed as to what are the appropriate references.

I believe I will have something an HP review of the OWL-R section
shortly before the F2F - and we have done enough work to be fairly
confiodent that this will be almost wholly positive.

Jeremy