Re: Proposal to resolve ISSUE-86

On Sun, 2008-03-16 at 21:30 -0400, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:
> RDF/XML serialization for anonymous inverse properties

> I think it is beneficial to allow for anonymous inverses in
> ObjectPropertyAssertion.

Can you elaborate this?  If we don't have a real requirement for this,
the simplest resolution* to ISSUE-86 is to require named object
properties in object property assertions.

I.e., change

objectPropertyAssertion := 'ObjectPropertyAssertion' '(' { annotation } objectPropertyExpression sourceIndividualURI targetIndividualURI ')'

objectPropertyAssertion := 'ObjectPropertyAssertion' '(' { annotation } objectPropertyURI sourceIndividualURI targetIndividualURI ')'

Regards,
--
Mike Smith

Clark & Parsia

* Thanks to Evren for reporting this issue and suggesting this simple
resolution to me.