W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-owl-wg@w3.org > March 2008

Agenda for Teleconf 26th March 2008

From: Ian Horrocks <ian.horrocks@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 18:14:23 +0000
Message-Id: <57F4A63F-157A-4DC1-903D-2AB7DA3C042C@comlab.ox.ac.uk>
To: OWL Working Group WG <public-owl-wg@w3.org>

Call in details

If joining late please don't identify yourself verbally; instead,  
Identify Yourself to ZAKIM on IRC

     * Date of Call: Wednesday March 26, 2008
     * Time of Call: 1700 UTC, 10:00 (West US), 13:00 (East US),  
17:00 (London), 18:00 (Paris)
     * Dial-In #: +1.617.761.6200 (Cambridge, MA)
     * Dial-In #: +33.4.89.06.34.99 (Nice, France)
     * Dial-In #: +44.117.370.6152 (Bristol, UK)
     * Participant Access Code: 69594# (OWLWG)
     * IRC Channel: irc.w3.org port 6665 channel #owl  
([irc:irc.w3.org:6665/owl])
     * Web-based IRC (member-only): http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc  
(Firefox IRC addon: chatzilla)
     * Duration: 90 minutes
     * Chair: Ian Horrocks
     * Scribe: Markus Krötzsch (Scribe List)
     * Link to Agenda: http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Teleconference. 
2008.03.26/Agenda

Agenda

     * ADMIN (20 min)
           o Roll call
           o Agenda amendments
                 + Mention OWL-RDF compatibility draft http:// 
www.w3.org/2005/rules/wiki/SWC#OWL_Compatibility
           o Europeans: Note, due to daylight savings time meeting  
will be 1 hour earlier until the end of March.
           o PROPOSED: Accept Previous Minutes (19 March)
           o F2F: Registration Fees and Signup
           o Action items status
                 + Pending Review Actions
                       # Action 105 To review primer / Deborah  
McGuinness
                       # Action 113 Update the spec to resolve  
ISSUE-102 as per Peter's e-mail / Boris Motik
                 + Due and overdue Actions
                       # Action 43 Develop scripts to extract test  
cases from wiki, coordinating with Bijan, Jeremy, Alan / Sandro Hawke
                       # Action 72 Put his use case for punning onto  
a wiki page (for reasoning associated with punned properties, and the  
question about object data property punning vs annotation  
properties) / Alan Ruttenberg
                       # Action 76 Arrange HP review of OWL Prime  
page / Jeremy Carroll
                       # Action 86 Send proposal for issue-91  
ontology property / Jeremy Carroll
                       # Action 90 Summarize problem with bnodes in  
ISSUE-3 vs bnodes in OWL list / Jeremy Carroll
                       # Action 100 Put n3 version of rules on wiki  
with pointer to documentation. All to review and discuss via email /  
James Hendler
                       # Action 101 Summarize current state of issue  
91 / Alan Ruttenberg
                       # Action 102 Work with Michael to clarify  
semantics of deprecatedclass so that peter becomes happy / James Hendler
                       # Action 104 Start editing the Fragments  
document by the end of next week / Achille Fokoue
                       # Action 108 Review the XML document / Sandro  
Hawke
                       # Action 109 Review just the fragment / Bijan  
Parsia
                       # Action 112 Review syntax document as  
reference - what is needed? / Evan Wallace
                       # Action 111 Add feedback to wiki page / Alan  
Ruttenberg
                       # Action 93 Will initiate work on the OWL 1.1  
Full semantics, with a draft posted to the wiki a week prior to the  
next F2F meeting / Michael Schneider
                       # Action 114 And Ian to review the reviews /  
Alan Ruttenberg
     * Issues (35 minutes)
           o Resolved Editorial Issues
           o Proposals to Resolve Issues
                 + Issue 86 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ 
public-owl-wg/2008Mar/0189.html
                 + Issue 12 http://www.w3.org/mid/ 
20080318.213218.171431830.pfps@research.bell-labs.com
                 + Issue 67 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ 
public-owl-wg/2008Mar/0236.html
                 + Issue 81 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ 
public-owl-wg/2008Mar/0227.html
           o Other Issue Discussions
                 + Issue 100 Should there be valid OWL DL ontologies  
that can not be expressed as OWL DL ontologies in RDF graph form
                 + Issue 71 create datarange of literals matching  
given language range
                 + Issue 16 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ 
public-owl-wg/2008Mar/0168.html

     * General Discussions (30 min)
           o Reviews of candidate FPWDs (see Actions)
                 + Fragments Proposal
                       # Achille Fokoue
                       # Michael Smith
                 + XML Serialisation
                       # Bijan Parsia (plus in-line comments)
                       # Achille Fokoue (in-line comments)
                       # Sandro Hawke (in-line comments)
                       # Peter Patel-Schneider (in-line responses)
                 + Primer
                       # Jie Bao
                       # Deborah McGuinness (plus in-line comments)

     * Additional other business (5 min)

Next Week(s)

     * General Discussions (not necessarily in this order)
           o Fragments and Conformance
           o Imports
           o OWL 1.1 Full (see Mapping to RDF, OWL DL/Full  
compatibility)
           o Versioning
           o Easy Keys
           o Rich Annotations
           o Test Cases

Regrets

Michael Schneider 
Received on Tuesday, 25 March 2008 18:15:22 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Tuesday, 25 March 2008 18:15:25 GMT