naming OWL-R :-)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 21:12:41 -0400
To: public-owl-wg@w3.org

As I understand it, the OWL-R axioms actually fit inside datalog (at
least given fixed maximum values for each "n" subscript, and arguably
the "false" conclusions aren't datalog).  That's probably good.  But if
it needed Horn rules, then this fragment would have a very nice name:
"Horned OWL" [1].  :-)

FWIW I think we need to do some serious brand brainstorming on the
fragment names before Last Call.   But placeholder names are probably
fine for now.

     -- Sandro

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Horned_Owl