RE: Question about annotation of and to axioms

Hello,

No, we can't have axioms as targets of annotations. This is highly related to ISSUE-16, and is one of the undesirable features of
OWL 1.1 that we might want to change. (Just as a reminder, ISSUE-16 actually complains about the fact that, in OWL 1.1, annotations
on axioms are parts of axioms themselves.)

We might fix ISSUE-16 and address your concern by making annotations on axioms external to the axiom. Here is what the change would
look like:

- We delete the annotation from all axioms.

- We add a new type of axiom, called AxiomAnnotation. The grammar would be like this:

axiomAnnotation := 'AxiomAnnotation' '(' annotation { annotation } axiom ')'

The changes to the diagrams, the RDF serialization, and the XML syntax should be straightforward. I believe that such a solution
would actually be much nicer from an architectural point of view. Thus, I would support this change. If everyone's OK with this, I
could change the spec in no time.

Regards,

	Boris