Re: proposal to close ISSUE-102

Hi Peter,

I suppose this is a consequence of punning, but I notice now that
ontologies consisting solely of "annotationProperty(:foo)" would not
generate any triple. (actually this seems to be the same for
otherwise unused object and datatype properties too).

Also, can an RDF graph with only the triple:   x rdf:Type (Annotation|
Datatype|Object)Property be translated into an OWL1.1 ontology?

-Alan