Re: proposal to close ISSUE-102

From: Alan Ruttenberg <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 01:47:41 -0400
Cc: public-owl-wg@w3.org
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>

Hi Peter,

I suppose this is a consequence of punning, but I notice now that
ontologies consisting solely of "annotationProperty(:foo)" would not
generate any triple. (actually this seems to be the same for
otherwise unused object and datatype properties too).

Also, can an RDF graph with only the triple:   x rdf:Type (Annotation|
Datatype|Object)Property be translated into an OWL1.1 ontology?

-Alan