Re: General discussion for TC Wednesday

At the meeting today the sentiment seemed to be that  a) This needed
to be looked at more closely b) but not necessarily before this round
(mark it in sotd) and c) people liked the idea of pluggable syntax
for the primer - supply a translator via some reasonable api and your
syntax too can show up in the primer.

-Alan