Re: Action-97 Proposal for User-facing documentation: OWL Cookbook

Excellent!
I would be more than happy to give hand - though as vox populi rather than
an expert...
(But only after the EU ICT Call 3 deadline, which is April 8...)

I suppose this could be a kind of extension to the OEP TF [1] docs?
Maybe, however, indexing the new library (of 'vignettes') in a bit
different way then the old thing?
(As people often do not realise that what they need is e.g. 'value
partition'.) SE folks have great techniques for structuring and indexing in
pattern libraries afaik. This could perhaps be worth looking at at some
phase?
And as you say, it should be more grounded in real apps... well, actually,
perhaps involving, for each problem, both a simple contrived example and
some larger one from a real app?

Regards
Vojtech

[1] http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/BestPractices/OEP/

Vojtech Svatek, University of Economics, Prague
Nam.W.Churchilla 4, 13067 Praha 3, CZECH REPUBLIC
phone: +420 224095495, e-mail: svatek@vse.cz
web: http://nb.vse.cz/~svatek