Re: Action-98 One page quick reference card / accessibility

the two features that i and the community i represent use most heavily
of the owl overview is the quick start reference card (the subsections
of section 2 [1]) and then the hyperlinks within that section.

those are the functionality portion that i am most interested in working
on preserving for owl 1.1 and have offered to work on (although i would
not be the one to provide css expertise).

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-owl-features-20040210/#s2 .

deborah