Re: Reminder: Imports task force meeting monday 10AM EST

Hi Peter,

I like the fact that imports is by location, but two use cases aren't
satisfied - Tool independent redirection to off line versions, for
editing purposes, and versioning, as you mention below, and as
described on the imports page.

-Alan