Re: A proposal for the fragments document

As well as this, my student Greg Williams has done an N3 encoding of
the OWL-R (aka RDFS 3.0, aka Owl Prime) based on  AGFA's RDFS in N3 --
I would propose this (after final debugging) could be an informative
appendix.  I also think that we could probably do something similar
for the DB fragment (with some appropriate reduction to SQL or
datalog, etc.)
On Mar 4, 2008, at 3:22 PM, Boris Motik wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In the past couple of days Bernardo and I have come up with a
> proposal document for the OWL fragments story [1] and we thought that
> it would be useful to send it around before tomorrow's discussion.
> Let us know how you feel about it.
>
> Regards,
> Boris & Bernardo
>
> [1] http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Fragments_Proposal