ISSUE-93: A sub-Wiki for OWL-Full development

From: Michael Schneider <schneid@fzi.de>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 10:31:03 +0100
To: "OWL Working Group WG" <public-owl-wg@w3.org>
Hi, everyone!

In last weeks telco I received ACTION-93 to initiate work on the OWL 1.1
Full semantics.

As my first task for fulfilling this action, I have created a "sub Wiki"
within our WG-Wiki. You can find the main page under:

  <http://www.w3.org/2007/OWL/wiki/Full>

This sub Wiki is intended to serve as a kind of development environment for
OWL-1.1-Full. It will also allow the WG to watch the progress of the
development. There is a section for the semantics of the new language
constructs, lists of taskforce specific issues and actions, and a changelog,
which tells what has happend in the past. There is also a section of
OWL-Full related discussion topics, which I hope will grow over time into
some sort of "raw knowledge base".

But most importantly, I have started to propose semantics for the first few
(easy) constructs. :)

Cheers,
Michael

--
Dipl.-Inform. Michael Schneider
Tel  : +49-721-9654-726

Haid-und-Neu-Str. 10-14, D-76131 Karlsruhe
Tel.: +49-721-9654-0, Fax: +49-721-9654-959
Stiftung des bürgerlichen Rechts
Az: 14-0563.1 Regierungspräsidium Karlsruhe